My mind in writing... I hope you enjoy these musings as they reflect what it would be like to roam around inside this busy and cluttered mind, albeit, a kind one. Your comments are always welcome - but foul language is not so please keep it clean. Blessings xxxx
New Background
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
So I just made this, at the spark of boredom. Playful habits with Photoshop. It's for a widescreen - 1366 x 768 dimensions.Click on it to view its full size.
Being away on my beach holiday put me into "reflect-mode" . "Sitting in my room, with the beach right outside, listening to the seagulls has opened my eyes to the realities around me... watching Love Actually actually helped . Listening to the wind dance with the ocean making melodies uneasily repeated sent me back to a time when my mind was more open & receptive to nature in every form. What I learnt was that we need to accept that opportunities come sporadically . Chances are even more rare. We ought to think less, and feel more. Accept the things we cannot change, embrace the beauty, and (most importantly) we need to learn to love with all our heart ! Essentially, it means lowering your guard with people but being holistic in your approach. It means living in the moment - acting on your feelings when your heart so deeply yearns for someone, no matter the consequences because they will work themselves out and lessons will reveal themselves. It means letting go...
The more I encounter children and youth these days, the more I am convinced that ignorance is becoming the new social norm. I rarely see people of the youth these days act with any purpose or self-respect. Do they have any guidance or are they just "winging it", the so-called "fake it 'til you make it" attitude? I have taken almost all of the lessons I learned from my childhood when I interact with life (as well as some additional useful ones I learned in my adulthood). Here are some of the most powerful ones: Respect your elders but do not belittle yourself to them Every Being on the planet has the same value as you do You only have today - make it meaningful Patience is essential to success in life Success is determined not by how rich you are but how you enrich others Your three best friends in life are: Death, Love, and Pain Being authentic is when your thoughts, words, and...
It's difficult for me to be me around him. When I feel like I am too much, I am compelled to withdraw. This happens so often. He may think I am needy but actually I just want to feel special, loved, trusted, needed, and useful. Nothing wrong with that. When I am Powerful, I am all of this and more. But right now, I am only pained confusion. He does not understand. Is it that he is too young? I don't know. His heart is pure; he is a blind multifaceted butterfly made purely of glass. Something deep inside me tells me that his heart will never be mine, it will always be passively shared, between me and the one that could have been. My tears, they fall uncontrollably; my heart, it burns indefinitely; my thoughts, they mull unabashedly; my emotions, they run unreservedly: is it love or lust, I will never know. But at this moment in time, I want something that is shackled to a thousand rock skeletons adorned with relic jewels. It is so far ...